Mother’s Day is right around the corner (May 13, 2018) which means it’s time to celebrate motherhood. Whether you are a new mom or a veteran mom it’s an opportunity to relax and indulge yourself. Here are our favorite Mother’s Day gifts that will make every mom feel pampered, rested, and rejuvenated.
Shophealthy.in brings you our best collection of Mother's Day gift ideas that you can order online have it delivered right to your doorstep. And you can even enjoy a 10% off on any shopping you do on the website upto Mother's Day. Just use coupon code ILUMOM during checkout for order value more than Rs. 1000 (excluding shipping).
1) Using stretch mark oils and creams that contain hyaluronic acid and collagen-stimulating ingredients can tighten the skin, reduce inflammation, improve skin texture and help fade stretch marks over time. You can purchase a variety of stretch marks oils and creams for expecting mom’s and new moms
3) Evening primrose oil is used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), breast pain, endometriosis, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes. In foods, evening primrose oil is used as a dietary source of essential fatty acids. In manufacturing, evening primrose oil is used in soaps and cosmetics. It is also used for skin care - Acne. Hair Loss. Skin Health. Rheumatoid Arthritis.
4) When you are an expecting mom dealing with morning sickness or pregnancy cravings, grabbing a healthy snack is very important. Protein bars are healthy snack options to keep you energized all day. protein bars are also a quick snack option for the workout mom.
5) Weight Loss - Juices & Teas are nice option for health-conscious moms. Most juices and teas contain certain ingredient’s like Tulsi, Acai berry & Green Tea, which helps in weight reduction. They are rich in antioxidants, may improve digestion and boosts metabolism which helps burn fat.
6) Boost your mood with aromatherapy essential oils that are made using dozens of different medicinal plants, flowers, herbs, roots and trees grown all over the world — which have proven, powerful effects on improving physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
7) One of the most effective ways to exfoliate during the summer is to use a scrub. Exfoliation removes dead, dulling skin debris to prevent congestion and improve hydration from toners and moisturizers.
8) After you exfoliate, follow with a hydrating body cream to seal in moisture, and always shield freshly exfoliated skin with an SPF. The skin on your hands wrinkles and pigments easily, so be sure to use sunblock daily.
9) Reduce bumps caused by summer heat and humidity with an at home Spa treatment. Natural and Organic masks and cleanser gels can soothe skin that's irritated by sun and saltwater or chlorine from the pool. They remove toxins, nourishes, moisturizes and stimulates natural healing. They are also mineral-rich with vital nutrients for skin.
10) Summer can bring a few challenges to our hair. Summer heat can damage our locks, give us very oily scalps. There are tons of natural hair products that can help revitalize and re-hydrate our hair, bringing it back to life.
So pamper yourself on this special day with the safest and best of all products.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there
So what are you getting your mother this year? Tell us all about it in the comments below.