International Women’s Day celebrates the social, cultural, economic and political achievements of women across the globe. The theme this year is #PressforProgress motivating and uniting friends, colleagues and whole communities to think, act and be gender inclusive.
Indulge in some “self-love” this year. Allocate some “me time”. Take time to replenish, treasure and work on yourself and your goals.
Here is a list of 10 gift ideas that you can give yourself and the beautiful ladies around you this Women’s day.
1) Take a moment for yourself to unwind and nourish your skin with the finest herbal and organic bath and body products.
2) The skin around the eyes is fragile, prone to dryness and quicker to show age. Eye gels and creams can address some of these issues. Try some of our herbal eye gels.
3) Hair care is of utmost importance. Taking care of your hair is important for having healthy hair and avoid damage that can lead to hair loss. Check out some of our hair care kits or browse through a huge variety of natural hair oils, shampoos, conditioners, etc.
4) Try Yoga. Apart from the ample health benefits that Yoga provides, it also helps you connect to yourself and feel comfortable in your own body. Here are a few accessories that will help you realize the immense benefits yoga offers in uniting the body and mind.
5) Boost your mood with aromatherapy to promote the health of body, mind and spirit. Try some of our herbal Aromatherapy oils and incense sticks. We have a huge variety of essential oils which can be used in combination with carrier oils.
6) Indulge in some Perfumes and Body Mists to keep smelling and feeling fresh all day long.
7) Add oils to your beauty routine to address your specific skin, hair, or makeup concern. Beauty oils deliver intense hydration and deep cellular support to soothe nourish your skin.
8) Take up a hobby like Gardening. In addition to providing nutritious veggies and beautiful flowers gardening offers opportunities for physical activity. We have a lovely selection of seeds from herbs, flowers, veggies to ornamental plants and accessories to ease you into the process.
9) Scientific evidence shows that some dietary supplements are beneficial for overall health and for managing various health conditions. Some supplements can play an important role in health. Check out some of our Ayurvedic natural supplements for health conditions unique to women such as pregnancy, breast health, menstrual health, fertility, menopause and more.
It is time to be a leader within our own spheres of influence by taking bold action to unleash your potential. Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy Women's Day!